|Job Title:||Accountant Limassol|
The ideal candidate should have around 3 years working experience.
- Maintaining accounting records for the Group’s companies
- Preparation of monthly management reports and IFRS year–end accounts, including consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of income tax and VAT returns
- Producing reports on a weekly and monthly basis for management as well as ad hoc reports as required internally
- Handle Tax and VAT issues; liaising with external auditors, bankers and advisors
- Supporting the Finance manager and CEO of the Group in other ad hoc projects
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience within the profession or in a similar position in the industry with exposure to investment holding and trading activities. Big4 experience is an advantage.
- Membership of a professional accounting body (ACA, ACCA, CPA) (preference) and/or Diploma/Degree in Accounting is a must.
- Experience in preparation and review of IFRS financial statements is a must.
- Experience in preparation/filing income tax return and VAT in Cyprus, experience in Cyprus income tax and VAT legislation is a preference.
- General understanding of derivative instruments (forwards, futures, SWAPs) is a must. Experience in accounting for / underlying analysis of derivative instruments is a preference.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently, with ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines. High levels of commitment with a drive to deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent command of the English language
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary ranging between €25,000 – €30,000 Gross
- 21 days annual holiday
- Medical insurance