|Reference:||Accountant – Newly Qualified|
|Job Title:||Accountant – Newly Qualified|
Travel to client offices in Europe will be required. If you would like to work with an experienced, skilled, senior team, this opportunity will suit you.
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations
- Maintain clients data/contract information updated
- Responsible for accurate and timely document management
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant at least 6 months
- Experience in similar operating commercial role of 1-3 years, in a group of companies;
- Operational understanding of international accounting standards
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Navision is a requirement.
- Computer literate (Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages)
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary package together with career advancement and development