|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
- Assisting the Finance Manager to ensure timely processing and bookkeeping.
- Responsible for the accounts payable function with pro-active follow up on supplier invoice collection, reconciliation, ageing and payments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Provide supporting documentation to the Company’s external auditors.
- Complete VAT returns and VIES.
- Any other reasonable ad hoc task that may be requested from time to time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in accounting, economics, business, or related field.
- Proven experience in Finance function (at least three years) and ideally experience in accounts payable function and reconciliations.
- Accounting knowledge / bookkeeping experience.
- Good IT skills with experience in ERP systems and MS Excel formulas/ spreadsheet development.
- Competent user of standard IT products and packages
- Excellent standard of English, both written and verbal
Remuneration & Benefits
- Good base salary to include 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Subsidised lunch