|Reference:||Assistant Compliance Officer|
|Job Title:||Assistant Compliance Officer|
- Liaison with CySec, local and foreign banks, local accounting and law firms with regard to various matters;
- Updating Clients KYC files; liaison with the Clients in this regard;
- Review of legal files of the Clients for the purposes of compliance with record-keeping requirements; liaison with the Clients in this regard;
- Clients categorization following a risk based approach, including completion of respective forms for each Client;
- Preparation and submission to CySec the “Monthly prevention statement”, annual Compliance officer’s report and any other reports as applicable by effective legislation;
- Liaison with Internal Auditor with regard to annual internal audit;
- Arranging and maintenance of KYC files archive.
Required Skills & Experience
- English and Greek or English and Russian .Fluent written and spoken at a business level.
- Degree level.
- Good knowledge of AML legislation.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
Remuneration & Terms of Employment
Gross Salary €18,000.00
21 days annual leave
Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunchApply Back