|Job Title:||Corporate Administrator (Russian Speaking) Nicosia|
Corporate Administrator (Russian Speaking) Nicosia
On behalf of our client an establishes Accountancy firm based in Nicosia we are seeking to recruit a
Russian Speaking Corporate Administrator.
Providing Corporate and administration services for clients ensuring performance within the expectations of the Firm, such as:
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Formation of both Cyprus and Overseas Companies for clients.
- Perusal, review of various corporate agreements and arranging for execution by the Directors of the Companies.
- Preparation, review and execution of various secretarial services/documents of the Companies including minutes, resolutions, instruments of transfer, share certificates, incumbency certificates as well as Specific Powers of Attorney etc.
- Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Preparation, perusal and review and execution of payment orders.
- Translation of official documents from Russian to English and vice versa
- Preparation of invoices before they are sent to the client.
- Communication with providers/agents of overseas Companies
- Assisting with the input of date for “Quorum” software package
- Filing and administration duties.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
- Bachelor and /or Master degree in any relevant field
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment
- Fluent in Russian and English Language
- Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player. Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
Our client offers a very attractive remuneration package including medical and life insurance, provident fund, 13th salary and Friday afternoons off.Apply Back