|Reference:||Head Of Compliance|
|Job Title:||Head Of Compliance|
The company offices are located in the centre of Nicosia
We are seeking recruit an experienced and CySec certified Compliance Head.
Responsible for overseeing and managing compliance, ensuring that the Company and its employees are complying with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the corporate compliance (Inc. anti-money laundering) programme and functioning as an independent and objective body that evaluates any compliance issues/ concerns that may arise;
- Ensuring that the Board of Directors, management and employees conduct themselves on a daily basis in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and act according to internal policies and procedures such as the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics;
- Acting as a channel of communication for clients, regulatory authorities and partners and other third parties;
- Remaining informed about current and forthcoming legislation issued mainly by regulatory authorities and agencies emphasising on legislation issued by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySec), the Cypriot Ministry of Finance and the Unit for Combating Money Laundering (MOKAS);
- Ensuring that any regulatory deadlines, such as the monthly, quarterly and annual submissions to CySec, are met;
- Implementing a training and competence programme focusing on compliance (inc. anti-money laundering) related principles;
- Monitoring any suspicious activities, investigating and reporting them accordingly;
- Communicating with the CySEC and/ or any other relevant third party including, but not limited to, external legal counsel and external auditors;
- Being involved in any ad-hoc projects that touch upon compliance, research the possible implications and advise the business accordingly;
- Assuming any additional duties, as often as required, to fulfil business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Law or other related
- CySec Advanced certification
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar position preferably in a bank or Financial Services Industry
- Experience in AML processes
- Knowledge of the FX Market and the risks involved for clients will be considered as an advantage
- Skills Required: Strategic Thinking, Problem Analysis and Problem Solving, Decision-making, Influencing, Leadership Skills, Strong communication skills, Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, Negotiation skills, Organizing and Time Management Skills
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a salary and benefits package in line with the role.Apply Back