|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
Our client is a Nicosia based International Trust group. We are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant
The company provides and administers the following services for its clients.
- International Tax Planning
- Company and Trust Formation
- Trustee and Nominee Services
- Legal Administration and Company Secretarial Services
- Company Administration Services
- Accounting and Financial Management Services
- Set-up and Administration of International Collective Investment Schemes (ICIS)
The successful candidate will support a group of managers in the performance of their duties by providing personal assistance and secretarial support.
The position entails liaising with the heads of all departments, co-ordinating team members, diary and agenda management, internal and external correspondence and managing projects.
The candidate needs well-developed personal and secretarial skills, the ability to take initiative, be a good team player, be an effective communicator with strong organisational skills, and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Excellent English speaker
Excellent salary & benefits packageApply Back