|Reference:||Product Manager / Owner|
|Job Title:||Product Manager / Owner|
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and talented individual to join their team
To identify, define, analyse, prioritize and refine the product requirements and will communicate those requirements to the development teams. You will need to prioritize trade-offs, clarify requirements, and accept user stories throughout the software development lifecycle. The Product Owner will work directly with internal stakeholders and the development teams to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality software.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Translate features into user stories for the development teams
- Define and prioritize the key activities of the development teams based on the product roadmap.
- Build and re-prioritize the work and story backlog of the team when organizational priorities change to ensure maximum value delivery.
- Understand and advocate best practices in high-level system designs
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Responsible project planning and management, maintaining plans and preparing project documentation;
- Managing stakeholders to create and manage product roadmaps and getting internal agreement with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define, develop, shape and refine requirements
- Develop test strategies, document test scenarios, and coordinate the execution of test scripts
- Conduct research on industry best practices, standards and other market data.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- 3+ years of working experience as a business analyst/project manager/product owner;
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum, eXP, Kanban);
- Understanding product development life cycle;
- Understanding of SDLC including quality assurance, change management and release processes;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Fluent English;
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers a top of the range salary and benefits packageApply Back