|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant for our client in Limassol. Our client is a consultancy services group with an international client base.
The successful candidate will be able to prepare and submit financial statements and tax reporting. Manage banking arrangements and exercise financial control, as well as be a main contact with senior business managers. A good understanding of corporate tax and accounts set up processes is required. We are seeking an individual with great attention to detail. A flexible and mature approach, the ability to take initiative, with good leadership, project management and teamwork skills and with excellent technical skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent (including tax qualifications) with at least 5 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting principles (IFRS, US GAAP, Greek and other European GAAP)
- Awareness of Cyprus, UK and other international tax issues and developments
- Discretion, loyalty and honesty are essential for this position as well as being motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in Greek and English. French will be considered as an asset
- Very good knowledge of accounting systems and software, and all MS Office applications
Our client offers a terrific working environment with exciting personal growth and long-term career opportunities, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.Apply Back