|Reference:||Senior Agricultural Engineer – Kuwait Middle East|
|Job Title:||Senior Agricultural Engineer – Kuwait Middle East|
|Location:||Kingdom of Kuwait|
The ideal candidate should have excellent experience in Landscape Engineering with Design capabilities and Project Management .
The role will develop in eventually becoming the General Manager of the business.
Our client is the leading regional company in the field of agriculture in the Kingdom of Kuwait.
Their mission is to foster an environmentally friendly culture that allows the nation to benefit from promoting environmentally safe agricultural practices. Development of the green best-practice irrigation systems for commercial, agricultural and domestic applications.
- Plan and design the building of irrigation, drainage, and flood- and water-control systems as part of the of the overall Landscape Design, including all features.
- Review research and literature relating to current discoveries in the field
- Collect field and control samples of biological samples and non-living media in order to perform analyses
- Engineer the construction of the Landscape design as per project drawings and Client Specifications
- Design Complete Landscape Projects, including all automated, underground irrigation and fertilization systems, over ground features, flowers, grasses, flowering timings, flower colour schemes and all other design items needed by the Client.
- Prepare and present technical reports, meet with clients, and communicate technical concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for sustainable Landscaping projects on a local and national level to interested parties
- Conduct research for the design of new structures and systems
- Doing paperwork, analysing data, and preparing reports for external stakeholders
- Drafting and implementing construction plans and computerized management plans
- Planning projects, administering and managing budgets
- Participating in longitudinal safety analyses
- Communicating with internal and external clients, stakeholders, and government departments
- Researching and collecting contextual information for case studies
- Full P&L responsibility for the Division
- Full Project Management responsibility for all of the Landscaping projects from Contractual, Profit, On Specification, On Budget, On Time
Required Skills & Experience
- European passport holder
- Excellent English language skills
- Working experience minimum of 10 years in a similar role
- Good selling skills and be customer facing
- Have a full technical understanding of all of the equipment the company sell.
- Good man management skills
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a full executive package with a base salary in the region of Euro 100,000.00 TAX FREE
- Annual return air tickets to home country
- Medical cover
- Plus additional benefits