|Reference:||Senior Financial Software Developer|
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Software Developer|
Whilst being a highly hands-on developer, the candidate will work closely with the Project Managers to ensure delivery of projects and meeting deadlines.
We are looking for an individual who has a meticulous eye for detail together with the ability to see the bigger picture, and be a team player and a leader. Travel between the various international company office locations will also be required.
The ideal candidate will have excellent all round computing skills, mathematical ability, as well solid management skills as he/she will manage a team of highly skilled developers.
The successful candidate will join a team developing and managing the firm’s complex systems. The role will involve close communication with portfolio managers, execution system specialists, researchers, developers, traders, brokers and project management work. He/she will also be involved in maintaining and operating the in-house electronic analysis and trading systems in after-hours rotation.
- Further develop & support the company’s geographically distributed electronic trading platform
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level, ability to drive the complete development cycle.
- Responsible for the daily set up, running, monitoring and troubleshooting of the trading system that operates 24 hours a day and trades equities, futures and spot FX in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Understand complex trading processes and systems and to help the ongoing development of control parameters, to ensure reliability, consistency, process quality and control.
- Oversee and monitor the entire trade lifecycle, monitor allocation processes, trade booking, account balances etc. Troubleshoot and support issues that arise within this workflow.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in science/computing/numerate/engineering field.
- Strong core understanding and low-level programming experience in C# and .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in analysis and design.
- Excellent knowledge on relational databases, MS SQL Server.
- Experience in implementing low-latency trading systems.
- Knowledge of Bloomberg and other data suppliers along with interacting with their API.
- Solid understanding of financial products and markets (equities, derivatives, FX).
- Experience within a high frequency trade support environment.
The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of FIX, ITCH protocol
- Working knowledge C++/Java and Matlab or other mathematical modelling software
On offer is an excellent salary package together with career advancement.Apply Back