|Reference:||Naval Architect / Project Manager|
|Job Title:||Naval Architect / Project Manager|
The role is ideally suited to a candidate with extensive project management experience preferably with Superyacht, Cruise or Commercial vessels over 80m.
- Develop and manage the total Project scope, cost, budgets and timelines to ensure full compliance with the project parameters and milestones that are determined.
- Monitor and manage the Client/Build Yard/Owner interface matrix and shall oversee the management and monitoring of subcontractors
- Work very closely with the office-based team on the Isle of Man.
- Responsible for the maintenance, transmission and recording of all project correspondence, documentation as well as regular professional reporting to the Board and Owners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
- Team player but leading and taking responsibility for the project
- Ability to work unsupervised and on your own initiative,
- Ability to work under pressure and comply with strict deadlines.
- In addition; the successful applicant is preferred to be multi-lingual and have excellent academic qualifications in marine engineering or naval architecture.
The salary package will be commensurate with experience.Apply Back