Our client is a very well established partnership based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced accountant to join their growing team
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work;
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven 5+ years of experience in accounting;
- Degree graduate in Accounting (2:1 or 7/10 or 3/4), or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications;
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company is a must;
- Strong knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Law;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services;
- Proficiency with ICT tools, including MS Office software;
- Greek and English is a must; other language would be a plus;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Negotiable based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.