Our client a boutique accountancy partnership are seeking a bookkeeper or accountant to join their team.
- Bookkeeping of a wide-range portfolio of corporate clients.
- Cooperating with external auditors.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence..
- Working as a part of a team to carry out accounting activities, issuing invoices, reconciliations, general book-keeping.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Recording accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT reports.
- Supporting accounting department with other job-related duties.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Knowledge of the QuickBooks software will be considered an advantage.
- ACCA Qualification (completed or in progress) will be considered an advantage.
- At least two years’ work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field considered an advantage.
- LCCI Higher qualification.
- Computer Literate, with very good knowledge of MS Office and strong Excel skills.
Monday – Thursday 08:30 am – 17:30 pm, with one hour break
Friday 08:30 am – 14:00 pm.