Our client, is an Administrative Service provider offering a wide range of services for our clients’ businesses and financial growth, based in the centre of Nicosia.
Trading since 2007 they have established themselves as a high-quality service provider with integrity and reliability.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a responsible accountant for the preparation of accounting records for local companies of international clients.
- Responsible for accounting for a portfolio of international clients with mostly holding activities
- Registration of companies to VAT and VIES
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES returns to Cyprus authorities
- Liaising with banks and local authorities
- Liaising with external auditors and clients as part of the preparation and completion of annual statutory audit
- Coordinating with the Client Account Managers regarding accounting and audit matters
- Responding to clients requests timely and effectively.
- Coordinating with the company’s external auditing firms with regard to the financial statements and any other related financial matters.
- Producing management accounts based on CaseWare Program.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Accounting degree, preferably ACA/ACCA qualified or studying towards acquiring the qualification.
- Previous experience of at least 3 years with international client.
- Knowledge of IFRSs and their practical application
- Good knowledge of CaseWare
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of VAT, Income Tax and Payroll
- Client service mind set
- Strong attention to details
- Can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a client focused approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
On offer is a competitive salary package based on skills and experience