Our client, an international service provider are seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their team.To be part of improving and developing the daily management of the accounting function.
Travel to client offices in Europe will be required. If you would like to work with an experienced, skilled, senior team, this opportunity will suit you.
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations
- Maintain clients data/contract information updated
- Responsible for accurate and timely document management
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of incoming and outgoing accounting transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with clients or external parties, in order to perform daily accounting work
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant at least 6 months
- Experience in similar operating commercial role of 1-3 years, in a group of companies;
- Operational understanding of international accounting standards
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Navision is a requirement.
- Computer literate (Very good use of Microsoft Office Packages)
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary package together with career advancement and development