Our client is a very well established partnership based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced accountant to join their growing team
- Liaising with clients for any Tax and VAT compliance matters
- Completion of relevant forms for submission to the relevant authorities
- Liaising with the relevant authorities on standard Tax and VAT compliance matters
- Carrying out Tax and VAT reviews of clients’ financial statements and liaising with the relevant departments.
- Other Tax and VAT compliance and advisory related tasks
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree Graduate in a related field (2:1 or 7/10 or 3.5/4)
- ACCA student/affiliate
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position (in Tax/VAT)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language.
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Highly organized individual who is willing to multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Starting salary €18,000 – €20,000 Gross based on experience level, including 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.