Our client, based in Dali (just outside Nicosia) is involved in the marketing, development, implementation and technical support of cutting-edge software solutions for some of the most successful companies in Cyprus
We are seeking to employ an Accountants Assistant/Administrator to support our talented team of consultants and developers.
- Issuing quotations, invoices, receipts, statements. Managing receivables and administrative communications with clients.
- Issuing purchase orders. Managing payables and administrative communications with vendors.
- Supporting and validating bookkeeping by the external accountants. In the near future, performing bookkeeping in-house.
- Supporting the daily operation of the office (collecting post, handling office procurement, offering hospitality to guests).
- Offering secretarial support and other assistance to the company director.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- An LCCI or similar accounting qualification will be considered a significant advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
Base Gross salary €15,000 – €16,500 based on skills & experience
Flexible working conditions