Our client an established technology company are seeking to recruit an experienced Accounting/Bookkeeping associate to join their accounts department.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, this person will support the accounting/financial processes in the day to day delivery of financial accounting services.
- and accounting processes and procedures.
- Multi-currency accounting entries and adjustments
- Support monthy processes, including but not limited:
- Month end closing procedures
- Income and expenditure reconciliations
- Balance sheet Accounts reconciliations
- Agreement of balances
- Accounts payable, management of supplier accounts, invoice queries and cash management.
- VAT returns preparation.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal staff.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain multiple priorities while meeting short term deadlines.
- Ensure accounting/financial data is processed accurately and timely.
- To respond to requests for information from various stakeholders including auditors, senior management, and other internal managers. Ensure that this is provided in a timely manner.
- Monitoring successful completion of systematic jobs based on a set production schedule.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Degree Holder in Accounting and Finance
- Professional Qualification (ACCA Student/Trainee, CAT or AAT Holder), will be considered an advantage.
- LCCI Higher.
- At least 3-5 years of bookkeeping experience
- Familiarity with SAP Business 1 is an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years of current experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Treasury Operations.
- Current proficiency utilizing Ms Office & Microsoft Excel (Daily use to reconcile, filter, sort, create tables and basic formulas).
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Team player, positive attitude and self-driven professional.
- Achieving consistent results in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Clear and effective oral and written English communication skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary range between €18,000 – €20,000 to include 13th salary
- Medical cover for the employee and immediate family dependents
- Subsidised lunch
- 21 days annual leave
- Performance related bonus of up to 1 months’ salary