Our client an established Corporate Administration company based in Nicosia are seeking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The ideal candidate should have working experience in a legal and or Corporate Administration office.
A work permit for non-EU Nationals is available for this position
- Preparing detailed breakdowns of services rendered and issuing requests for payment and invoices to the Employer’s Customers;
- Handing invoices of 3rd parties;
- Overseeing fee policy of the Employer;
- Communicating with the Employer’s customers with regard to Employers requests of payment and fees;
- Debt collection;
- Creating/updating/maintaining all relevant records;
- Liaison with Employer’s accountant with regard to any related matters;
- Opening and closing bank accounts for the Employer’s customers; liaison with banks with regard to various matters; ancillary banking services;
- Reviewing, amending various documents subject for execution by legal entities of the customers;
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents;
- Various ancillary administrative work;
- Acting as Employer’s Nominee;
- Performing such duties and exercise such powers in relation to the Company and its business as the Company shall from time to time assign to or vest in the Employee.
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English language skills Greek & Russian would be an added advantage.
- University degree holder in Business Management, or legal fields
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages
- ability to work alone and to manage one’s own workload and supervise the work of others if required
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- a problem-solving approach to work
Remuneration & Working Conditions
Starting salary €1500 x13 Gross. This will be reviewable and further increases will be awarded based on progress
Free covered parking space
Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm