Our client is an established Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Debt Re-Structuring company based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced associate to join the team
Provide support to the Head of the department in carrying out daily tasks relating to Liquidation, Appointment of Receiver / Manager and other Insolvency and debt restructuring issues.
- Provide support to the Head of the department in relation to receivership services
- Support the authorized insolvency consultant/s in carrying out tasks relating to liquidation, Appointment of Receiver / Manager and other Insolvency issues
- Assist in the sale of distressed businesses.
- Assist in the restructuring of performing and non-performing debts – negotiate/assess and prepare proposals to the banks on behalf of the client
- Any other relevant responsibilities that the Head of the department might decide from time to time
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant position
- University degree in Law/Economics/Finance.
- English speaker
- Excellent command of written and spoken Greek
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs
- Professional attitude- presentable, friendly, punctual, team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High Mathematical aptitude
- Attention to detail;
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salary & benefits package based on skills & previous experience
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Working 40 hour week. 8.00am – 5.30pm Mon – Thurs & 8.00am – 2.00pm Friday
- 21 days annual leave
- 8 days sick leave