Our client, is an established audit and financial advisory firm with offices in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to become a member of the Audit Team. On offer is an excellent opportunity to grow in a key role in a medium sized, rapidly growing team.
- Maintaining the accounting records of client companies, including the preparation of management accounts and annual IFRS accounts;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs;
- Handling tax compliance matters for client companies (such as preparation of annual tax returns, provisional tax computations, etc);
- Handling VAT/VIES compliance for client companies;
- Direct communication with clients from various countries;
- Advise clients on Tax, VAT and IFRS matters;
- Handle client consolidation packages;
- Handle client meetings;
- Assist in client billing and debtor collection;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position;
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (minimum 4 years post-qualification experience required);
- Excellent knowledge of IFRSs and preparation of accounting records for Cyprus International Business Companies (IBCs);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Proficiency in Caseware is a requirement for the position;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organisations skills;
- Self-motivated and career-driven;
- Work experience in a BIG4 office will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation and VAT will be considered a strong advantage;
- Good practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law will be considered strong advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Previous experience with E-soft and WiseBos will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary ranging between €37,000 – €40,000 based on skills & experience, to include 13th salary
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Free parking