Our client is a very well established partnership of Chartered Accountants based in Nicosia, are seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Manager
The Manager of the Audit Department will exhibit technical proficiency, high ethical values, the ability to manage and complete engagements, supervisory and management of the audit teams and the motivation to help drive business.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements
- Establish primary working relationship with clients
- Generate budgets.
- Monitor engagements to ensure work is effectively on time
- Review reports and financial statements based on IFRS
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the audit profession
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Caseware.
- Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to mentor others
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary (including 13th salary) based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.