Our client an stablished accountancy firm are seeking to recruit an Audit Manager to join their team.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements
- Establish primary working relationship with clients
- Generate budgets.
- Monitor engagements to ensure work is effectively on time
- Review reports and financial statements based on IFRS
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the audit profession
- Very good use of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Caseware.
- Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.