Our client is an established accountancy firm and an associate Corporate Service provider based in Nicosia. We are seeking an Auditor – part qualified to join their team
You will have the opportunity to perform independent audits of a variety of clients under the supervision of the Management team whilst being part of a dynamic and very friendly environment.
The commitment is to offer a continuous support in your professional development.
- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized engagements in respect of offshore and local clients, based on ISAs;
- Prepare financial statements under the IFRS;
- Prepare Corporate Tax Computations;
- Liaise with the clients’ accounting staff and administrators.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Considered as a Plus BUT NOT A NECESSITY – University graduates and people in the process of obtaining a professional qualification;
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of spoken and written Greek and English;
- Computer literacy including knowledge and experience in using Caseware software;
- Excellent analytical skills, time management, organization and evaluative skills;
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- 21 days annual leave
- 37.5 hours working week
- Friday afternoons off