We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper for our client in Limassol.
The company is involved in Financial services.
Their offices are located on the seafront in the region of the St Raphael hotel.
- Ensuring that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining proper accounting records
- Verifying and recording invoices from suppliers
- Recording and checking company bank statements
- Dealing with petty cash
- Communicating with suppliers and service providers as required
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Providing general administrative and clerical assistance
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree / diploma in accounting / finance and or LCCI higher
- Experience in a similar position will be a plus
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software will be considered an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Energetic and positive team player with strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible attitude
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance related bonus
- Private health insurance