Our client is a global Marketing & Technology company employing over 1,500 employees across a number of offices around the world.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced CFO for their Limassol office.
Within this role you will set up and develop the financial operations in Cyprus and at the same time work together with the groups global offices.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a Fintech Company or Financial services provider.
- Lead the strategic financial planning for the company
- Perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Fluent in both Greek & English must
- Limassol resident
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent budget management skills
- Excellent cashflow management
- Experience with preparing shareholder financial reports
- Experience with payment processes
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer will be an excellent salary and benefits package based on skills and previous experience