Our client is a world leading financial Services provider with offices in Cyprus & London.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual to be based in Limassol Cyprus working side by side with the CEO.
The successful applicant must have experience in international strategy formation and implementation with experience in Project Management or an Operational role in the financial services industry.
- Working closely with the CEO
- Communicating and implementing group strategy
- Liaising with different internal and external stakeholders
- Driving and monitoring the successful delivering multiple local and international strategic projects of all sizes
- Acting as a bridge between the Chief Executives and the different departments of our Group
- Gathering and analysing business requirements from relevant departments and associates
- Creating and implementing structured schedules and project plans
- Holding task owners accountable for specific deliverables and conducting project team meetings to review progress and take necessary actions
- Ensuring on-time, high quality delivery in accordance with the agreed project goals
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in economics, accounting, finance, business or computer science
- A related professional qualification (e.g. CFA) will be a strong plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in international strategy formation and implementation and Project Management or Operational role.
- Experience in a similar position in a financial services organisation
- Strong business acumen
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluency in English at a business level
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related bonus
- Private health insurance
- Private pension insurance
- Relocation package