Our client is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm based in Nicosia.
On offer are excellent career opportunities to receive professional training & Development and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
We are currently recruiting for two high-caliber, career-driven individuals to assume the role of Client Accountant.
▪ Maintain the accounting records of client companies.
▪ Prepare statutory IFRS Financial Statements for client companies.
▪ Prepare tax computations and tax returns (IR4, IR1, IR7 etc.) for clients.
▪ Prepare and submit VAT/VIES/MOSS returns and handle other related matters.
▪ Handle payroll and social contribution compliance matters such as registration, reporting, payment, etc.
▪ Assist in the facilitation of the audit for client companies.
▪ Issue invoices to clients and follow up collections.
Required Skills & Experience
▪ Newly or Semi-Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
▪ Non-qualified staff will also be considered, provided they have relevant experience dealing with the accounting/tax functions in Cyprus.
▪ Good knowledge of IFRSs and preparation of accounting records for Cyprus companies.
▪ Experience in Cyprus tax and VAT matters will be considered advantageous.
▪ Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and other languages will be considered an advantage.
▪ Knowledge of CaseWare software will be considered advantageous.
▪ Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual bobus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression