Our client is an established and well respected Accountancy partnership based in Nicosia.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work;
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process;
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Degree graduate in Accounting (2:1 or 7/10 or 3/4), or Holder of LCCI Accounting – Higher Level, CAT diploma, or any other relevant qualifications;
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company is a big advantage;
- Experience in payroll is a must;
- Strong knowledge of the applicable VAT and Tax Laws;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles;
- Very good knowledge in operating within the accounting software Esoft is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and solve any sort of requests from clients related to the accounting services;
- Detail oriented, organized, committed to deadlines and autonomous;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;
- Greek and English are a must; other languages would be a plus;
Remuneration & Benefits
On offer is a salary & benefits package including a base salary in the region of €1,400 Gross per month plus medical insurance.