Our client is a regulated Financial Services provider. With offices located in London, New York, Athens and Cyprus.
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual to join the team in Moorgate.The individual will be a member of a small team in the London office, which itself is part of a worldwide group of companies specialising in the financial sector.
The successful candidate should hold an Accounting/finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA) and have either a BSc/MSc in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, or in any related field (first or upper second-class honours)
2 – 3 years post qualified prior experience in a similar role
- Oversee the delivery of month end management reporting
- Managing and liaising with teams (directly or indirectly) to deliver the projects assigned
- Taking a finance lead on all corporate actions and structural matters
- Helping with the preparation and submission of regulatory reports
- Liaising with other external advisors and service providers as required
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures including the drafting and reviewing of additional robust ones
- Performing data analysis for identifying business development opportunities and cost efficiencies
Required Skills & Experience
- Accounting/finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- BSc/MSc in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration, or in any related field (first or upper second-class honours)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Energetic and positive team player with strong organisational skills
- Proactive and result-oriented
Remuneration & Benefits
- Annual Gross Salary £42,000 – £45,000 (GBP)
- Annual performance related bonus.
- Private health insurance