Our client is an R&D Cyber Security / Cyber Intelligence Company, based in Limassol servicing their worldwide clients.
We are seeking to employ on their behalf a Financial Manager
- Reporting to the CEO, dotted reporting to Oversees CFO
- Responsibility for all Financial and Accounting issues of the Company and its subsidiaries
- Bookkeeping up to full financial statements
- Key user of Bookkeeping IT system including its implementation
- Working with audit company
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Payroll
- Responsible to produce monthly cash flows and submit to the management in Cyprus and Oversees.
- TAX – VAT, COROPORATE INCOME TAX – responsibility for the bookkeeper tax declaration
- Monthly P&L preparation
- Quarterly and annual Financial statement review/audit.
- Responsibility for the Insurances and other ongoing operational and financial issues
Required Skills & Experience
- CPA preferable ex auditors in one of the big 4 firm.
- 3 years minimum experience
- Fluently English read, write and speak
- Knowledge on preparation of financial statements quarterly and annually – Balance, P&L, C.F and notes.
- System and Software friendly.
- Good human relationship. Experience in the global companies with an English environment
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- In house dining