Our client is a leading and very well established Forex company, with offices located in the center of Limassol. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated professional to join their team of Dealers.
We are seeking to recruit an applicant with a strong mathematical background (first or upper second degree)
Previous experience is not essential however a CFA qualification & or CySEC certification would be an added advantage.
The position does involve a rotational shift pattern.
- Forex trading on a day-to-day basis in accordance with established rules and regulations
- Monitoring clients’ trading to identify and respond to any possible fraudulent trading activity
- Handling client requests promptly
- Carrying out forex rating surveys
- Updating forex trading systems and records
- Keeping abreast of market and economic developments
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or any other relevant field (first or upper second class honours)
- CySEC certification or CFA qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience in a similar position will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, methodological with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
Remuneration & Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Private pension insurance
- Continuous development & training