Our client is a very well established independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia.
The Group consists of three companies covering the full spectrum of professional services required by our international clients. Our group consists of:
A CySec licensed fiduciary and corporate services provider, specialising in the fields of taxation, corporate administration, accountancy, fiduciary, investment funds, international trusts, special-license companies and business advisory services.
A licensed Law Firm, offering a full range of legal services with a particular focus on private client services, investor immigration, property law, investment management, corporate, commercial, tax, intellectual property, and trusts law matters.
A licensed Audit Firm, offering tax advisory, tax and VAT compliance, audit, and business advisory services.
We are hiring on the clients behalf for a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Director of Audit Services, who will be overall responsible for both the audit and tax divisions of the Group.
- Take over the statutory audit engagements of a portfolio of 200 companies.
- Act as Director of the Audit Firm.
- Manage a team of 6 accountants, 4 being qualified accountants.
- Take lead with handling of tax issues pertaining to the Group’s portfolio of clients.
- Handle client meetings, in Cyprus and abroad.
- Take leading and active role in the Marketing initiative of the Group, including attending marketing meetings and campaigns abroad.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA), with practicing certificate.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Experience with Cyprus IBCs is essential.
- Strong track record managing staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential.
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge, namely in the areas of tax, VAT and regulated investment funds.
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Self-motivated and career-driven.
Remuneration & Benefits
- A very attractive remuneration package between € 80,000 & €85,000 gross fixed annual salary,
- A highly attractive group profit sharing scheme, and a fully paid executive level health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate.