Our client is an established independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm. They are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join the existing team.
On offer are excellent career opportunities to receive professional training and a key role in a rapidly growing team.
- Daily bookkeeping and record transactions on the accounting system for both local and international clients.
- Preparation of various reconciliations and reports as requested
- Preparation of VAT/VIES registrations and de-registrations for clients.
- Ensure completion of assignments within the appropriate timeframe.
- Liaising with managerial staff and clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- University degree in Accounting.
- LCCI Higher will also be considered, provided you have relevant experience dealing with the accounting/tax functions in Cyprus.
- Basic knowledge in VAT/VIES and tax related matters will be considered advantageous.
- Good knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary up to €20,000 per year, based on previous experience
- Annual Bonus
- Medical insurance