Our client, an established and respected firm are seeking to recruit a qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the audit profession.
- Coordinate various planning phases of the Firms engagements
- Establish primary working relationship with clients
- Generate budgets.
- Monitor engagements to ensure work is effectively on time
- Review reports and financial statements based on IFRS
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training and performance feedback to staff and Managers.
- Ensure Managers meet their recoveries and budgets (Senior Manager level)
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant, holder of ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the audit profession
- Knowledge of Caseware will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English languages. Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- High ethical standards
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to exercise sound critical judgment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Remuneration & Benefits
- Negotiable salary based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.