Our client based in Nicosia are seeking to recruit a junior auditor. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to perform independent audits of a variety of clients under the supervision of the Management team whilst being part of a dynamic and very friendly environment.
The employer is committed is to offer continuous support in your professional development.
- Undertake the audit of small and medium sized engagements in respect of offshore and local clients, based on ISAs
- Prepare financial statements under the IFRS
- Prepare Corporate Tax Computations
- Liaise with the clients’ accounting staff and administrators.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Considered as a Plus BUT NOT A NECESSITY – University graduate and in the process of obtaining a professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills, including a high standard of spoken and written Greek and English
- Computer literacy including knowledge and experience in using Caseware software
- Excellent analytical skills, time management, organization and evaluative skills
Remuneration & Benefits
- Base salary around €19,500 Gross
- 13th salary,
- Annual bonus
- One afternoon off per week
- 21 days annual leave