Our client, is a Cyprus online sports betting company, licensed by the National Betting Authority.
They strive to be one of leading online sportsbook operators in Cyprus, with a genuine focus on giving their customers the best possible experience.
- Processing Clients deposits, withdrawals, transfers according to company policies and procedures.
- Update the CRM system with relevant information.
- Collaborate with Compliance Team regarding clients with verification procedures.
- Reply to any customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and polite manner.
- Escalate more complex issues to the relevant team/department providing all the necessary information.
- Keeping records of customers interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Assist with the daily consolidation reporting and reconciliation reporting and company policies.
- Raise any alerting issue or concern to the team Manager.
- Any other task assigned by the manager and the management team.
Required Skills & Experience
- University or College Degree.
- Background in Bookkeeping, Compliance or KYC
- Fluent in Greek and English both oral and written. Additional languages will be considered and advantage.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the online Betting industry is greatly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping.
- Attention in detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), preferably.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €20,000 – €22,000 Gross based on skills & experience
- Annual bonus
- Working Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 5.00pm & Fridays – 2.00pm (30 mins lunch break)