Our client is an established audit and financial advisory firm with offices in Nicosia serving both local and international clients. We are searching for a highly motivated individual to become a member of their Audit Team.
On offer are excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in medium sized, rapidly growing team.
- Maintaining the accounting records of client companies, including the preparation of management accounts and annual IFRS accounts;
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs;
- Handle tax compliance matters for client companies (such as preparation of annual tax returns, provisional tax computations, etc);
- Handle VAT/VIES compliance for client companies;
- Have direct communication with clients from various countries;
- Advice clients on Tax, VAT and IFRS matters;
- Handle client consolidation packages;
- Handle client meetings;
- Assist in client billing and debtor collection;
Required Skills & Experience
- Newly of Partly Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent (1-2 years post-qualification preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of IFRSs and preparation of accounting records for Cyprus International Business Companies (IBCs);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is essential. Knowledge of Greek and other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Proficiency in Caseware is a requirement for the position;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, and MS Office applications.
- Exceptional organisations skills;
- Self-motivated and career-driven;
- Work experience from a BIG4 office will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation and VAT will be considered a strong advantage;
- Good practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law will be considered strong advantage.
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers an excellent remuneration & benefits package.