Our client is an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm based in Nicosia.
They offer excellent career opportunities to receive professional training and development opportunities.
- Analyse regulatory developments & new compliance legislation;
- Ensure continuous compliance of the company with applicable regulations & laws;
- Develop & enforce adequate policies & procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySEC and other applicable rules and regulations, including procedures and controls relevant to the prevention of AML and anti-terrorist financing;
- Produce & submit compliance & AML reports to the company’s regulator CySEC;
- Prepare and submit reports to the board of Directors;
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations;
- Provide recommendations / advice to business lines on best practices implementation of CySEC’s regulatory requirements;
- Develop compliance training materials & perform on-going training to employees;
- Provide advice & guidance to employees as appropriate on anti-money laundering matters;
- Conduct KYC verification process for corporate clients and counterparties;
- Conduct compliance monitoring of Clients & third parties;
- Conduct compliance transaction monitoring of Clients;
- Enforce AML standards & procedures;
- Be a part of the Compliance Team & monitor the day-to-day work of the employees from a compliance and AML perspective.
Required Skills & Experience
- AML certification by CySec;
- University graduate. Degree in law will be considered an advantage;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent skills in document processing & formation;
- Fluency in Greek & English;
- Excellent communication skills and to be able to be part of a team;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary to include 13th salary ranges from €25,000 – €32,000 based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance related bonus
- 38.5 hour working week with Friday afternoons off