Our client is an established Corporate Administration firm. We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Compliance Officer to join the team. The ideal candidate must have working knowledge of AML legislation.
- Liaison with CySec, local and foreign banks, local accounting and law firms with regard to various matters;
- Updating Clients KYC files; liaison with the Clients in this regard;
- Review of legal files of the Clients for the purposes of compliance with record-keeping requirements; liaison with the Clients in this regard;
- Clients categorization following a risk based approach, including completion of respective forms for each Client;
- Preparation and submission to CySec the “Monthly prevention statement”, annual Compliance officer’s report and any other reports as applicable by effective legislation;
- Liaison with Internal Auditor with regard to annual internal audit;
- Arranging and maintenance of KYC files archive.
Required Skills & Experience
- English and Greek or English and Russian .Fluent written and spoken at a business level.
- Degree level.
- Good knowledge of AML legislation.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
Remuneration & Terms of Employment
Gross Salary €18,000.00
21 days annual leave
Working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch