Our client a long established accountancy and fiduciary partnership are seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Administrator to join their team.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients (approval of name applications, company incorporation, partnership formation, change of address, change of shareholders, change of directors, change of name, trade names etc);
- Preparation of some corporate documents (minutes, resolutions, resignation / acceptance letters, instruments of transfers etc)
- Submission of Annual Return (HE32) with Financial Statements.
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents;
- Arrangement for the payment of Annual Levy for an on behalf of clients
- Banking: Preparation and execution of bank account application forms when necessary and communication with all banks whether in Cyprus or abroad.
- Banking – Liaising with banks and client for the ongoing update monitoring review of the accounts
- Assist with KYC reviews, obtain and maintain up to date KYC documentation for clients. Comply with KYC requirements and keeping updated records in the database.
- Document flow including dispatch of documents via international/local couriers
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Law or Business Administration
- 5+ years relevant previous experience gained within the corporate department
- Proficient in both Greek & English (written & spoken).
- Russian will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures required to maintain Cyprus Registered Structures compliant.
- Prior experience with the opening and maintenance of local and international bank accounts on behalf of clients.
- Computer Literate
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
Remuneration & Benefits
- Negotiable based on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Friday afternoons off.