Our client is amongst the leading FX Brokers based in Limassol.
We are seeking on their behalf to recruit an experienced CySec registered Compliance Manager
- Overseeing the compliance and AML functions.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and assessing the Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Ensuring that the Board, senior management and employees conduct themselves in compliance with applicable rules and regulations and act according to the internal policies and procedures.
- Acting as a channel of communication for clients, regulatory authorities and partners and other relevant third parties.
- Responding to both internal and external compliance enquiries and advising accordingly.
- Assessing the impact of forthcoming regulations issued on national, European and international level.
- Becoming involved in any ad-hoc projects that touch upon compliance and advising senior management.
Required Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Law, Economics, Business or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience
- CySEC Advanced Certification
- Excellent command of the English language
Remuneration & Benefits
Our client offers an excellent salary package to include 13th salary, medical insurance, provident fund and a number of additional staff benefits