Our client is a private investment company based in Limassol. We are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer to join their team
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European regulations on everyday basis.
- Be up to date with all applicable regulatory materials, such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the Company.
- Prepare annual regulatory compliance reports
- Ensure full and timely regulatory reporting (periodic and ad-hoc)
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on any compliance related matters
- Provide periodic training to company employees relating to regulatory matters
- Take part in all regulatory and compliance related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with Company’s AML officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in financial companies out of which at least 2 years in Compliance roles
- Legal background will be considered as an advantage
- Have advanced knowledge of CySec’s and European laws and regulations applicable to the Company
- Be a university graduate or have a professional qualification in financial or legal field
- Have an advanced certificate from CySec
- Be fluent in business English
- Knowledge of Russian and/or Greek language will be considered as an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Gross salary from €2500 based on knowledge and experience
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance