Our client is an established international Marketing agency specialising in the financial sector, who are now developing and setting up their Cyprus office, based in Limassol.
- Manage the Company’s ongoing legal matters (local and international)
- Research on legal issues and provide legal support on business matters including corporate, commercial, employment matters
- Advising on company law and support of corporate governance matters for the group of companies in different countries.
- To think strategically and tactically, make risk-benefit evaluations and develop action plans in relation to compliance and AML risks
- Act as the liaison between the company and external law firm, coordinate law firms on the handling of licensing process and other legal matters
- Prepare, review and negotiate legal documents relating to the company business and activities of the company
- Prepare, review and negotiate applications, notifications and record updates
- Draft, modify and implement the company’s policies, procedures and handbooks, agreements and other documentation relating to the company business and activities of the company
- Monitor, review and approve marketing communications material
- Prepare routine correspondence and provide general administrative support, especially regarding the creation and revision of legal documents and spreadsheets
- Provide detailed situation reports and updates on all matters being handled
- Develop compliance and AML training material and support with ongoing compliance training to investment firm’s personnel
- Research, identify and report on a wide variety of compliance related matters due to the introduction of new legislation or best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- Law Degree. Specialisation in corporate, commercial or financial services
- CySEC and\or MIFID Advanced certification
- Very good knowledge of the financial services sector, regulations and legislation
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a legal role in a Finance Company.
- Successful experience in obtaining of Forex licence
- Ability to interpret and advise on the application of various laws and regulations.
- Able to multitask, work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
- Good level of Russian language
Remuneration & Benefits
- Clean and modern sea-front working environment
- Free 3 course lunches delivered to the office daily
- Annual leave and public holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Supportive environment from a multicultural team of colleagues
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications, experience and skills