Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in Limassol. We are seeking to recruit a Legal/Compliance Officer to join their team.
- Developing, and enforcing adequate policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of CySec and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Designing the Internal practices, measures, procedures and controls relevant to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Designing and monitoring policies and procedures of the Company as required by CySec.
- Drafting of contracts, agreements including Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Responsible for preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations.
- Responsible for compliance aspects according to CySec and according to the Company’s best practices.
- Working with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Tracking regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the Compliance training materials and performing compliance trainings to the employees.
- Providing advices and guidelines to employees according to the legislative and regulatory requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in the Compliance/Legal field
- Law degree
- CySec advanced Certification will be an added advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave
- Medical scheme