Our client based in Nicosia are licensed by the National Betting Authority.
They strive to be one of leading online sportsbook operators in Cyprus, with a genuine focus on giving their customers the best possible experience
• Assessing, evaluating and on-going monitoring of compliance with applicable regulation.
• Assist in obtaining new licenses in other jurisdictions.
• Assisting in handling client complaints
• Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary, to ensure continued compliance.
• Assisting the Compliance Department in fulfilling their annual obligations.
• Coordinating various regulatory filings.
• Developing compliance policies and audit program procedures.
• Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews.
• Assisting in the development of training materials.
• Collaborating with other departments on special projects and special compliance projects as necessary.
• Providing necessary communication and coordination with regulators.
Required Skills & Experience
• Degree in Law, Economics, or any other relevant field.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.
• CySEC AML Certificate.
• Fluent in Greek & English languages – reading, writing and spoken
• Experience with licensing in other jurisdictions and international compliance will be considered an advantage.
• Ability to take on projects and complete the necessary research.
• An analytical mindset with excellent organizations skills.
• Ability to deliver and complete reports and tasks, fast and accurate.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary to include 13th salary
- Annual bonus
- Gym membership
- 21 days annual leave
- 5 days sick leave
- Working hours Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 5.00pm. Fridays 8.00am – 2.00pm