Our client is a very well established investment company regulated by CySec, based in Limassol.
- Ensure Company’s compliance with local and European AML regulations on everyday basis.
- Organise and manage client and counterparty KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc.)
- Organise and manage client transactions monitoring for AML compliance
- Be up to date with all applicable regulatory materials, such as directives, regulations, any circulars, or similar regulatory documents
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the Company in relation to AML.
- Prepare annual regulatory AML reports
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on any AML related matters
- Provide periodic AML training to company employees
- Take part in all AML related discussions internally and externally
- Closely cooperate with and assist Company’s compliance officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial companies out of which at least 2 years in AML/ Compliance roles
- CySec Advanced Certificate
- CySec AMLCO certificate
- Advanced knowledge of CySec and European regulations relating to AML
- University degree or professional qualification in financial or legal field
- Fluent business English
- Fluent Russian
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive salary based on skills & experience
• 13th salary
• Medical insurance