Our client is a distinguished Nigerian contractor in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering with a diverse portfolio of projects from construction to facilities management of malls, universities, hotels, industrial plants, banks, offices, large residential projects, etc. We are filling a key position of Facility Maintenance Management Site Manager in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Maintenance management of the site and FM maintenance projects, including professional and technical initiation of direct employees, working with the client or several clients, contractors, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Planning and providing technical and operation solutions in the site.
- Issuing work plans, work procedures, following up
- Relationship with the client’s representatives
- Building preventive maintenance plan
- Ability to bring relevant alternatives and savings
Required Skills & Experience
- Engineering Degree (M&E)
- Experience in Facility maintenance methodology
- Experience in Electrical and Mechanical services installation
- Experience in maintaining systems in big commercial and industrial buildings
- Experience in Electrical and Mechanical maintenance, especiallly in HVAC, chillers
- Experience and ability in repair work, troubleshooting
- Experience in maintenance generators & Ups systems
- Experience in managing teams of engineers and maintenance teams
- Experience in managing in parallel different teams/projects/tasks
- Experience in employee management
- English (Fluent)
- Other languages an advantage
- Fluent knowledge – MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
- Position reports to Operations Manager, GM
Remuneration & Benefits
- TAX Free Salary in the region of 5,000 – 6,000 US Dollars
- Daily living allowance, which will be enough to live on and not require the above salary to be spent for day to day living.
- Apartment within staff housing, in house cook providing all meals
- Car with driver which can be used both for commuting to work and leisure time
- Every 3 months 2 weeks full paid leave including air tickets to visit family back home
- Additional annual holiday
- Fully paid medical insurance