Our client is a distinguished contractor in the field of electrical and mechanical engineering with a diverse portfolio of projects in Lagos Nigeria, from construction to facilities management focusing on complex projects such as malls, universities, hotels, industrial plants, banks, offices, large residential projects, etc.
- Head/ Director of the elevator department, overall management of the elevator division.
- Professional and technical management
- Direct employee management
- Working with developers, general contractors, subcontractors and consultants
- Budget management of the industry and building work plans, submitting bids and participating in tenders
- Planning and providing solutions in accordance with the requirements of the project and the client
- Contact with suppliers / elevator manufacturer and business relationship management
- Managing the relationship with the consultants and related parties; electrical & construction consultants, managing equipment and parts ordering processes, problem solving and malfunctions, managing the relationship with equipment suppliers in these cases, supervision of work, quality and execution times.
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc – Mechanical/Industrial Management Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in technical environment, management of mechanical projects, management of mechanical department
- Management of profit and loss/ BU units – mandatory
- Experience in elevators
- High level English
- Office – full control
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent TAX Free Salary. Salaries are paid in US Dollars
- Daily living allowance, which will be enough to live on and not require the salary to be spent for day to day living.
- Apartment within staff housing, in house cook providing all meals
- Car with driver which can be used both for commuting to work and leisure time
- Every 3 months 2 weeks full paid leave including air tickets to visit family back home
- Additional annual holiday
- Fully paid medical insurance